For the 2018-19 Theatre Season, we are planning to produce all works written by women or with significant contributions by women. The goal is to highlight, represent and celebrate the voices of women and the stories they want to tell. We also intend to showcase a diverse array of women’s backgrounds and perspectives. We also acknowledge that gender is fluid and exists on a spectrum. Therefore we will consider “women” in the most open sense possible.
WE WANT YOUR SUGGESTIONS
- Casting: Due to demands of enrollment and efficiency, the cast must have roles for at least 10 actors.
- Technical demands of the set and other special effects must be achievable on a limited budget.
- Although we have not determined if we have the resources to produce a musical next season, we would love to hear your suggestions.
Please use the form below to submit your thoughts. Feel free to include any or all of the following Information in your message:
- Playwright’s Name
- Specific plays by the playwright.
- Thoughts on why this playwright or play is compelling for you and or our community.